It’s no news that bronchial infections, bronchitis and other respiratory ailments are some of the most straining health issues out there. Why? Because we’ve got to breathe. Everything we do from exercise to sleep involves the need for deep and nourishing breath. If you can breathe - you can’t fully live.
So we at EuroSpa, want to share a fast way to get breathing relief during just about any bronchial or respiratory challenge - safely and naturally in the comfort of your home.
Bronchial challenges stem from inflammation of the trachea and bronchial tubes, typically resulting from a viral infection, such as a cold or flu. If you get bronchitis once, you tend to get it again. When essential oils are used at the earliest signs of bronchitis, they can help slow or even stop the cycle of inflammation. So the best way to get fast relief is by reducing inflammation. Use these tips to get there fast!
- Avoid eating mucous-producing foods, such as dairy product, white flour products, and all products containing large amounts of white sugar. A diet of fruits and vegetables only for a week or two is a great diet for bronchitis.
- Increase your regular intake of water to at least ½ gallon daily. (On a "normal" day, you should be drinking at least half your body weight in ounces)
- Avoid very dry air by using a diffuser and or getting into steam as often as possible. Add drops of Eucalyptus oil to the diffuser to enhance the effect. Further, get our amazing Eucalyptus oil shower spray and spray it into the shower steam! Your lungs will open up so quickly and the relief feels so good!
- Stay away from all tobacco or industrial smoke.
- Generally, avoid cough suppressants, since coughing helps to lift and eliminate the mucous that is generated by the bronchial inflammation.Relief from bronchitis is possible without the use of dangerous drugs and chemicals. Eurospa knows the difference Eucalyptus makes and is proud to provide you that relief with our very own Eucalyptus oil spray. Get a bottle of it in your home today!