Saturday, November 16, 2013

Who Deserves 100% Pure Eucalyptus Shower Spray Mist? Everyone You Care About

Give the Gift Koala's Love


Not Sure What To Buy as a Gift?  Eucalyptus Oil Could Help Reduce Your Shopping Anxiety


You turn on the shower and let the hot water spray out prior to stepping in.  Now you send a few shots of 100% pure eucalyptus oil right into the steam.  The result is an explosion of fragrance that permeates the shower area and even spill out into the adjacent rooms.  Breathe the life affirming aroma into your lungs and feel it go to work cleaning and providing antibacterial action into your
Give Eucalyptus Oil for Christmas
http://bit.ly/EOMist
entire respiratory system.

Who might like that?  Everyone?!  Oh! There's more.  You can use this same 100% pure Eucalyptus oil for so many other uses:
  • Analgesic effect - For any tired or overused muscle, including feet
  • Mosquito Repellant - 2nd only to DEET
  • Steam Room and Sauna Improvement - Aromatherapy eliminates unpleasant odors and provides therapeutic effect.
  • Use in hot shower or facial sauna - Same benefits as steam room.
  • Freshen air in public restrooms
  • Aromatherapy - One of the most effectively and widely used oils for various aroma-therapeutic effects, including stress reduction during the holidays.
  • Removes "stale air" smell from air conditioning ducts.
  • Eliminates smoke odors in cars, hotel/motel room furniture, drapes, etc.
Who might appreciate such a loving gift?

Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, Dad, Auntie, Uncle, BFF, neighbor, Sister, Brother, adult Daughter, adult Son, Cousin, Godparent, Godchild, teacher, mailman, housekeeper, kids coach...You get the point.  Everyone on your list is a candidate for the gift of wellness and sensual delight.

Give this gift and 365 days a year you may get a text thanking you again for your amazing gift.  Head on over to Amazon.com and buy one for anyone on your list who might think this is a fantastic way to start the day.  What the heck, treat yourself to a bottle, too.  Here's the link http://bit.ly/EOMist  

Now also available on Amazon - Twin Pack.  Gift One - Keep One.  Save $10. 
http://bit.ly/2EOMist



3 comments:

  1. started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr. Odion for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Odion, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Odion truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on +2349019421176

    ReplyDelete