Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stop Cold Sores Before They Get Started with this Essential Oil

Doesn't Hurt to Try Eucalyptus Oil on Your Cold Sores, and Apparently Many Find Eucalyptus to be Effective at Stopping Cold Sores from Forming.  


If you do a Google Search for Eucalyptus Oil Cold Sore, you will get pages and pages of results.  If you check those results, you will see that tea tree oil, peppermint, and other essential oil are often recommended as a way to keep cold sores from getting nasty. 

If you add this to the dozens of other known uses for eucalyptus oil, it just makes good sense to keep a bottle of pure eucalyptus oil on hand. 

Eurospa Aromatics is a leading producer of eucalyptus oil used in steam rooms across the USA.  They choose our oil because it is 100% pure oil and of pharmaceutical grade.  We now offer the same identical oil for home use.  We have a 16 oz bottle that is great for those who have a steam room at home.  You can pour a bit into the receptacle that most steam generators for home use provide specifically for eucalyptus or other essential oils. 

We offer an 8 oz spray bottle that can be used as a shower mist.  Turn your shower on full blast with hot water only, allow a little steam to develop, then spray the eucalyptus oil directly into the spray.  The room will be flooded with that much loved woodsy aroma, and the curative powers of eucalyptus will go right to work on your respiratory system to help whatever ails you or prevent microbes from even getting a start.  Of course either size bottle can be used for any of the other purposes that eucalyptus has been found to be effective, from muscle release to stress reduction.

Our spray mist bottle of Suprema Grade Pure Eucalyptus Oil Makes A Unique Gift.

Please call us directly at 1-800-395-6478     We are developing a shopping cart, but currently only take phone orders.  8 oz bottle is 29.95   
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Richardandrew by name, I'm giving a testimony about Dr.samuel the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes disease, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people have the herpes cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr.Samuel via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Airfreight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 2 weeks after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes negative, if you are herpes positive do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: drsamuel999@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348166600171.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed of herpes virus 2, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr.okougbo who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases and virus including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 2 weeks of usage the herbal medicine. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email:  dr.okougboherbalhome1@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349032690878, THANKS ONCE AGAIN DR.OKOUGBO  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR EDAGHONGHON the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! it's really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease,, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: dr.edaghonghonherbalhome@gmail.com or call whatsapp number:+2349056731866 he will help you out.

    ReplyDelete